Burj Khalifa Dubai is the highest building built by man and one of the most famous places of tourism in the Emirates and the tallest tower in the world.
Burj Khalifa Dubai Tour
It considered one of the most important tourist places in Dubai and one of the landmarks that a tourist does not miss when traveling to Dubai.
- Things to do In Burj Khalifa Dubai
- Burj Khalifa Dubai Tickets Price
- Burj Khalifa Dubai Restaurant
- Burj Khalifa Dubai Timing
- Burj Khalifa Dubai Location
- Places to visit near Burj Khalifa Dubai
- Hotels near Burj Khalifa Dubai
- How to reach Burj Khalifa Dubai
- Burj Khalifa Dubai Contact Details
- Other Information about Burj Khalifa Dubai
- Questions & Answers about Burj Khalifa Dubai
Things to do In Burj Khalifa Dubai
Burj Khalifa in Dubai includes the highest balcony open to the public so that you can see the entire Emirate of Dubai, in addition to seeing the distant horizon as if you are looking at the earth from space.
Burj Khalifa Dubai also includes the highest mosque in the world, where you can visit the mosque and perform an imposition.
Activities and events
Many activities, events and concerts are held in the park on a daily basis.
You can also rent bicycles and take a tour in the park and around the tower.
Khalifa Tower in Dubai also contains the highest swimming pool in the world, where the Burj Club witnessed the opening of a rooftop pool and lounge, where you can swim or lie in the sun and enjoy the stunning views.
The activities that can be done in Burj Khalifa are varied, as the Burj Khalifa includes a range of facilities dedicated either to serving residents or visitors, and they include:
- Armani Hotel, occupying the Concourse levels, levels 8, levels 38 and 39, and levels 9 to 16 the luxurious suites and two-bedroom suites exclusively.
- High-luxury apartments occupying floors from 45 to 108
- Special suites for commercial and corporate purposes
- Atmosphere, the luxurious restaurant occupies the 122nd floor
- The observation deck at the top of the tower, located on the 124th floor, provides a wonderful 360-degree view of Dubai
- 57 two-story elevators with a capacity of 12-14 people in each cabin and the elevators move at a speed of 10 meters per second.
- The capacity of the fire elevator is 5,500 kg, and it is considered the longest service elevator in the world
- 8 escalators
- 4 swimming pools, a social lounge for residents, fitness facilities, and recreational rooms that can be used for events and social events.
- A private library and it is considered the longest library in the world
Burj Khalifa Dubai Tickets Price
You can visit the tower by direct payment from the tower, and it costs 400 AED.
Or you can book through the official website of the tower, or you can view more information about the Khalifa Tower in Dubai.
Burj Khalifa Dubai Restaurant
Amal Restaurant – Armani Hotel
Amal Restaurant is one of the most famous Burj Khalifa restaurants that specializes in serving Indian cuisine, and further from that, the restaurant is distinguished by its modern and modern design represented by its open kitchen and its luxurious dome
When talking about Burj Khalifa international restaurants, we can only start with the Atmosphere restaurant, which is beyond imagination in all respects, as it not only offers the most delicious dishes, but also gives its visitors an experience that does not Unforgettable, with gorgeous views of Dubai’s most prominent architectural and natural landmarks.
Burj Khalifa Dubai Timing
The Burj Dubai is available to visit all days of the week from 6:30 in the morning until 20:00 in the evening.
Burj Khalifa Dubai Location
Burj Khalifa is in the middle of Downtown Dubai, giving the tower a distinct view of the Dubai Dancing Fountain, the Dubai Mall, and Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard.
Places to visit near Burj Khalifa Dubai
The Dubai Mall
The Dubai Mall is located in the city center, surrounded by some of the most impressive attractions; Including the famous Burj Khalifa, and the Dubai Fountain is located between the mall and Burj Khalifa, which makes it a major starting point for discovering Dubai’s attractions, and entertainment in the Dubai Mall varies between children’s areas, cinemas, art galleries and acrobatic shows.
Dubai Ice Rink
The Dubai Ice Rink is the ideal and wonderful place to practice snowboarding in Dubai, whether in the summer or winter season, as it is located in the Dubai Mall and is distinguished by its wide area, unmatched activities for all, as well as offering skating education programs in the Dubai Mall designed for children and adults, or Participate in the concert on the ice and enjoy skating to the tunes of the wonderful DJ music, or participate in the ice ball match in one of the teams that compete with each other, where each team consists of six players.
Hotels near Burj Khalifa Dubai
Armani Hotel Dubai
A 5-star rating, with an excellent rating among the best hotels in Dubai, located in front of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. The hotel received excellent reviews for the location, view, services, cleanliness, and staff. Read more.
Palace Downtown Hotel
A 5-star rating, with a great rating among the best hotels in Dubai, as it overlooks the Burj Dubai and the Dubai Fountain directly. The hotel received excellent reviews in all respects. Read more.
How to reach Burj Khalifa Dubai
If you are traveling by the Dubai Metro, take the Red Line to Burj Khalifa Station. From there you can take the F13 bus and get off at the next stop, which is the Dubai Mall Bus Stop.
Burj Khalifa Dubai Contact Details
Event Queries: For all queries related to Event Venues at Burj Khalifa
Other Information about Burj Khalifa Dubai
- When you search for Burj Khalifa, you will find endless information related to building details and architectural information, but we will highlight simple information about the Burj Khalifa related to the architectural aspect:
- More than 45,000 cubic meters of concrete were used, including 192 buried columns more than 50 meters deep
- 330,000 cubic meters of cement and 39,000 tons of reinforced iron were used
- The exterior cladding in Burj Khalifa is made of reflective glass, aluminum and steel panels. About 26,000 hand-cut glass panels have been used.
- The construction took 22 million man hours
- More than 380 engineers and technicians have worked on the project
- The structure is Y-shaped, with the addition of setbacks along each of its three wings providing stability to the structure
- Burj Khalifa crowns a mast made of more than 4,000 tons of structural steel. The mast was designed as an integral part of the design of the tower, and the mast houses communications equipment.
- The architectural design is marked by a triple, abstract imprint of the Hymnocalis flower
Questions & Answers about Burj Khalifa Dubai
How many floors is Burj Khalifa?
At over 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories, Burj Khalifa holds the following records: Tallest building in the world. Tallest free-standing structure in the world. The highest number of stories in the world.
Can you see Iran from Burj Khalifa?
From “At the Top,” the name given to the observatory on the Burj Dubai, you can see the faint outline of the Middle East’s pariah-state Iran on the other side of the Persian Gulf.
How Tall Is Burj Khalifa?
The tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai
Is Burj Khalifa empty?
The Burj Khalifa – the world’s tallest building – is the most famous address in the Gulf. Today, about 80% of the luxury flats have tenants but two-thirds of the office space still lies empty – and one owner has even tried selling an entire floor of the tower on an auction site.
How much is a flat in Burj Khalifa?
Price of cheapest Burj Khalifa studios soars to $1,400 per sqft. The price of the cheapest apartments in Dubai’s Burj Khalifa has soared to nearly AED5,000 ($1,400) per sqft, according to new research by Arabian Business.
How much is it per night in Burj Al Arab?
The Burj is famous for its striking sail-shape design, and the lavish suite, which is one of the most expensive hotel rooms in the world, has an average price tag of $24,000 a night.
Does the Burj Khalifa sway?
At 2,717 feet, the Burj Khalifa, formerly known as the Burj Dubai, rises like a bolt of lightning into the sky, dwarfing the surrounding skyscrapers. … Even with this strategic design, the 206-story Burj Khalifa will still sway slowly back and forth by about 2 meters at the very top.