In addition to providing a wide and comprehensive shopping experience, it houses the most important indoor entertainment in the city, the Dubai Mall Ice Rink, where you can take your children for entertainment or take part in training sessions designed for all ages.
Dubai Mall Ice Rink Tour
Enjoy a unique skiing experience with great DJ music. Prepare to participate in the “Pombal” match, where two teams of six players each compete on sleds to try to get the ball into the net.
Things to do in Dubai Ice Rink
Dubai Ice Rink in The Dubai Mall offers children the opportunity to acquire new skills and enhance their self-confidence in an atmosphere full of fun and entertainment, through several intensive training courses that help young people to refine their experiences and encourage them so that they are qualified to master this wonderful sport in the future!
Dubai Ice Rink embraces a giant LED screen measuring 20 x 10 meters, in addition to many cafes that provide a distinctive atmosphere of comfort and entertainment for all family members.
Cold and fun hours await you and your friends or family at the Dubai Ice Rink, located in the middle of the Dubai Mall, so you can consider it a break from shopping.
This rink is suitable for all levels, whether you are a professional or a beginner, so wear one of the 2,000 pairs of skis available and have fun, and if you master some tricks and moves on the ice, you will find additional fun, we were amazed by the talents of some of the skaters on our last visit.
Skiing will be the last thing on your mind when vacationing in the desert city of Dubai. However, this Emirati city is known to make the impossible possible, and the Dubai Ice Rink is one of the best examples of this.
The Dubai Ice Rink is located inside the Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world. Dubai Ice Rink is the perfect place to head to if you want to have a fun and adventurous time.
- General entry
- Helmet (for a child under 100 cm
Dubai Mall Ice Rink Location
Dubai Mall Ice Rink Price
The prices for skiing programs in The Dubai Mall vary, as the prices of the regular Dubai Mall ski Tickets range between 40 and 75 AED .
Prices of private lessons to teach this skill for beginners start from 160 AED for 30 minutes, in addition to many educational programs that vary according to age You can view it in detail when you visit the main Dubai Ice Rink site at any time.
Dubai Ice Rink Restaurant
The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant
The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant is the best in the Dubai Mall for many restaurant food lovers, and it has several branches in Dubai (Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, The Beach), and is famous for its rich and varied menu prepared from fresh ingredients.
Red Lobster Restaurant
Red lobster seafood is one of the best restaurants in the Dubai Mall, and it is the best seafood restaurant in the United States of America.
Dubai Mall Ice Rink Timing
- 10:00 am – 10:00 pm from Sunday – Wednesday
- 11:15 am-midnight from Thursday – Saturday
(for special course times, check the website).
Places to visit near Dubai Ice Rink
Speaking of the Danat Al Dunya Dubai, the first landmark in our minds is the most glamorous architectural masterpiece in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
Burj Khalifa, with its wonderful engineering design and its location in the middle of the emirate of Dubai, has become an icon associated with the name of the emirate of Dubai
The Dubai Fountain is the tallest in the whole world, as its length exceeds 275 meters, and it is centered on an area of 30 acres!
The dancing fountain in Dubai is unique with its exquisite designs and charming details.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
The Dubai Aquarium is the Underwater Zoo home to the most diverse groups of marine animals in the world, with 33,000 marine creatures and nearly 400 sharks.
Hotels near Dubai Ice Rink
Roda Al Morouj Hotel
A luxurious stay awaits you in the heart of Dubai is one of the most beautiful hotels near the Dubai Mall, Roda Al Murooj.
Within a 15-minute walk from the hotel’s site, you will find popular places such as the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Attractions at this family-friendly hotel also include 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool.
Besides, free Wi-Fi, televisions, and coffee/tea makers are available in all 392 rooms, and a day of pampering massages and aromatherapy can include, plus access to the sauna and steam room.
Additionally, you will find free Wi-Fi in public areas, a children’s pool, and laundry facilities. A breakfast buffet is available daily from 6:30 until 10:30. Read More.
Al Manzil Downtown Hotel
located in the Heart of Downtown Dubai, which is home to many activities and attractions.
The hotel provides guests with direct access to Souk Al Bahar, which includes many cafes, restaurants, and shops. The Dubai Mall, the largest shopping center in the world, and Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, are also located nearby.
The restaurants of Al Manzil Hotel Downtown Dubai, one of the best hotels near the Dubai Mall, are linked to an Arab central courtyard, where guests can enjoy the most beautiful atmosphere, and the outdoor swimming pool provides relaxation.
The guest rooms combine modern décor with ancient Arabic design elements. All rooms have 42-inch flat-screen TVs, free high-speed internet access, and spacious bathrooms. Read More .
Information About Dubai Ice Rink
- You must carry a printed copy of the e-ticket to gain entry to the Dubai Ice Rink.
- Children must be 120 cm and above in height to use Icebykes or eyes.
- Lockers are available for clients to ski on that session for an additional fee.
- Safety helmets for children under one meter are free.
- Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Guests should wear comfortable warm clothes, thick socks, and gloves.
- To use IceBykes or eBykes, you need to wear tight pants and fully enclosed sneakers; Long or pending close is not allowed
- Pregnant women are not allowed for this activity
- Pick-up will be arranged from a Dubai hotel/residence only and not from the airport.
- Pickup will be made from areas other than hotels / Dubai residences upon request with an additional cost.
- Sharing services are available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed to the Marina.
- This product must not be sold individually to the final consumer at prices lower than the attraction gate prices. It can only be discounted if it is combined with other products and under any circumstances, its standalone price should be less than the original gate price.
- The pick-up/return timing on Transfer Shares can be adjusted according to the itinerary within 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- If tours or tickets are canceled after booking, a fee of 100 will apply.