The United Arab Emirates offers many exclusive recreational activities that you will not find in the world, including Skydive Dubai, which is one of the most prominent recreational activities at altitudes. We will shine a light on Skydive in Dubai, which is the largest skydiving club in the Middle East. So what is Skydive Dubai? How can you try skydiving in Dubai? We will answer this and more in our article to save you the trouble of searching.
Skydive Dubai is the largest club that offers skydiving in the Middle East, and the main center is located on the island of Palm Jumeirah, giving visitors a unique skydiving experience. Skydiving enthusiasts enjoy charming views of the tall towers and tall skyscrapers of Dubai and the artificial islands.
Discover Skydive Dubai
Skydive Dubai provides professional jumping coaches to ensure maximum safety and security for an enjoyable and safe experience.
Skydiving Dubai Experience
Experience the thrill of skydiving with the company “Skydive Dubai”. Fly over the Palm Jumeirah or the Arabian Desert.
The procedures for performing Skydive Dubai
After confirming your reservation, you can go to the center of the required jumping area, usually in the desert of Al Ain in Dubai or Palm Jumeirah, and there, a specialized jumping coach will provide you with adequate information about the experience of jumping from the plane in Dubai, and the photographer who will accompany you on the tour will talk to you to tell you Things related to your photos during the skydiving process.
After that, you will be taken to the plane and check the safety and security standards, which include the availability of a spare umbrella and a device that opens the parachute automatically if the trainer or jumper does not open the parachute manually.
Dubai parachute jumpers are accompanied by qualified trainers, and when the plane reaches a height of 13 thousand feet, the jumping process will begin as you will be linked with the expert trainer and install a camera, and then you will get out of the plane and fall free for a period of 60 seconds of fun and excitement at a speed of 120 km/hour, and then at a height 6,000 feet, the trainer will open the parachute for a period of 4 to 5 minutes.
If you want to do skydiving in Dubai without an accompanying coach, you can join the skydive Dubai jumping course, after which you will be awarded a recognized certificate that enables you to do the sport of skydiving on your own without the need for an accompanying coach.
Professionals can try more advanced options like group skydiving and solo jumping, or enroll in a flying school to learn different techniques such as freewheeling.
The skilled photographers at Skydive Dubai also take a video clip of your experience for you to keep as a souvenir.
Skydiving Practicing Conditions
Those wishing to try the sport of paragliding must fulfill some conditions, including:
- Certain weight standards for those wishing to try parachuting, as it is required that the weight does not exceed: Men: 100 kg, Women: 90 kg.
- The age of the applicant for the parachuting experience must not be less than 12 years, and some age groups are required to bring some documents:
- For persons 12-17 years: parental consent and must be accompanied by a parent during the jump
- Over the age of 70: a fitness document must be signed and approval obtained from the doctor before the jump
- People who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not allowed to do the skydive
- In case of any previous medical condition, you must sign a fitness document and obtain approval from the doctor
- If you have dived, you must wait 24 hours before skydiving
Skydiving Places in Dubai
Skydive Dubai includes two world-famous skydiving sites in Dubai, where the most skilled and qualified instructors wait to guide and accompany you during your flight.
- Al-Ain Desert website: Al Ain Road, Dubai
- Palm Jumeirah site: Tourist Street – Palm Jumeirah
Skydive Dubai Tickets Price
Those wishing to experience the skydiving experience must book in advance on the official website, or buy a ticket from the Skydive Dubai Center.
The ticket price varies according to the drop-off location, which is as follows:
- The price of a Skyway Desert Site ticket is 1699 AED (photos and videos included)
- The price of the Palm Jumeirah SkyDay website ticket is 2199 AED (includes photos and videos)
Skydive Dubai Restaurants
Dinner in the Sky Restaurant
One of the most unusual restaurants in the world that provides you with the opportunity to eat the most luxurious dishes on a dining table suspended 50 meters from the ground.
This restaurant, which is considered the best entertainment venue in Dubai, is known for its expert staff that is fully prepared to meet all your requirements in various details, to ensure a unique experience that suits you.
Salora Restaurant and Sweets
Its name has become popular around the world in Syrian and Aleppo food and sweets.
Skydive Dubai Timing
Skydive Dubai Location
It is located in Al Seyahi St – Dubai Marina – Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Places to visit near Skydive Dubai
Dubai Marina Walk is located in the heart of New Dubai, developed by Emaar Properties, and is seven kilometers long, tree-lined, and surrounding the Dubai Marina. Apart from being a stone’s throw from the Dubai Marina beach, it is also home to luxury cafes and restaurants, popular retail outlets, and countless activities and events for visitors of all ages.
Emirates Golf Club
The Emirates Golf Club has been ranked among the top 100 golf courses in the world according to Golf World magazine twice. It also won the first prize in the “Asian Monthly Golf Awards” for the year 2010 as the best golf course in the Middle East. In addition to the magnificent golf course, it includes 48 luxury villas. And a luxurious club, where the complex is characterized by a high-end lifestyle, as it is home to international golf tournaments and many excellent facilities.
Hotels near Skydive Dubai
- A 5-star rating with an excellent rating among the best Dubai hotels, Skydive is less than 7 minutes by car. The hotel received excellent reviews for cleanliness, location, staff, services, breakfast, and comfort.
- A 5-star rating with a very good rating among the best hotels in Dubai is less than a 5-minute drive from Skydive. The hotel got very good reviews in all respects, some complaints only about the lack of soundproofing the rooms.
If you like our content and you want to read more, visit our site from here.