Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai an entertainment family water park in Dubai, opened in February 1998 and is one of the oldest amusement parks in the UAE, located between the Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach hotels adjacent to Madinat Jumeirah and Kite Beach on the main Jumeirah Street.
The park extends over more than 12 acres and includes 30 water games that vary between the appropriate age levels, between colored slides, water dies, climbing walls, wave pools, a river of recreation, and many more. As well as including many recreational and community facilities that meet all desires and delight all visitors.
Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai Tour
The garden is also distinguished by its unique engineering design, as it is inspired by the folkloric story of Juha and his friend Sinbad al-Bahar, who is known in the original folklore Arab heritage.
Things to do in Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai
Wade Valley Games
Jumeirah sceirah: It is a 32-meter-high tower with a view of the entire park from the top, and a sliding length of 120 meters, with the person playing in it reaching 80 km per hour.
Master Blasters game: Starts from the White Water Valley or Surplus River and catapults the visitors to a height of more than 15 meters from the surface.
Serj Burj: Consisting of two sections of giant slope water slides in the open air
Florida game: provides visitors with a surfing experience and fun is only limited in the slide and Ip Florida, which is one of only four games of this kind in the world.
Tunnel Dome: A water channel with dark meanings and completely closed takes visitors on a fun and exciting journey full of adventure and excitement, then as you push them in extreme darkness full of sudden twists and turns until they emerge from it to the pool of water connected to the lazy river.
Wipeout and Riptide: A great opportunity to surf the synthetic waves, by releasing seven tons of water per second
In addition to many other water slides, such as the wave basin, the gate of out, the ribbed, the doo, the lake of Juha, and the tantrum, this includes two large sections of sliding watersheds and three exciting tornadoes.
Journey of Juha
Extends along 360 meters across the lazy river, taking the visitor to wander between all sections of the park and enjoy the picturesque views, which are suitable for all age groups, but children must be fully supervised by their parents.
The garden also includes a cabana, which are private spaces with sun loungers, beds and hammocks of various sizes, and many options for shops and cafes to enjoy the experience of the most delicious local and international menus.
Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai Tickets Price
|Regular ticket (guests taller than 1.1 meters)||336 AED|
|Children (under 1.1 meters tall)||284 AED|
|Under 2 years||free|
|Renting a towel||42 AED|
|Renting a wardrobe for a small wardrobe||48 AED|
|Renting a wardrobe for a medium size||69 AED|
|Renting a wardrobe for a large size||90 AED|
Guests of the Jumeirah, Madinat Jumeirah, and Burj Al Arab hotels receive free entry. All prices are inclusive of 5% sales tax.
There are some conditions required for anyone visiting this park, and if the person’s height is less than 1.1 meters, they cannot ride all the games in the park. Entry prices and opening times are subject to change without prior notice.
Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai Restaurants
Walcha’s Burgers & Dogs and Juha’s Family Kitchen
- The two main restaurants within Wild Wadi Water Park serve fast food favorites such as burgers, shawarma, fried chicken, and french fries, as well as some healthier options like salads and great sandwiches.
Rib Tide Pizza
- Enjoy fresh pizza at Rib Tide Pizza. Watch our lively chefs cook your very own Margarita or Pepperoni pizza in our traditional brick oven. We use fresh ingredients and exquisite flavors to satiate your hunger after a fun time at Wild Wadi Water Park!
Al Shahbandar Café
- The Shahbandar Café offers quick snacks like nachos, popcorn, ice cream, and of course great milkshakes to beat the heat.
Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai Timing
The park’s working hours vary according to the season and season, but it is usually open from 10 in the morning until 6 in the evening from Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Mondays), and Thursday is an exclusive day for women in the evening period from 8 to 12 am.
children can without Eight-year-old entry accompanied by their mothers upon proof of their age with Emirates ID. (It is necessary to check the appointments before visiting the park)
In addition to the need to note that women’s nights are characterized by a female component in all corners of the park on this night, even rescuers and employees of retail stores, restaurants, and cafes.
the waiting line for the Jumeirah Ski Resort will be closed 45 minutes before the park closes on busy days.
|November to February||10 am to 6 pm|
|March to May||10 am to 7 pm|
|June to August||10 am to 8 pm|
|September to October||10 am to 7 pm|
Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai Location
Opp. Burj Al Arab – Jumeirah St – Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim 3 – Dubai – the United Arab Emirates, you can find the location
Places near Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai
Burj Al Arab
- It is a hotel built on an artificial island 100 meters from the sea in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, at a height that is only sixty meters short of the Empire State Building in New York City in the United States of America, to compete with its steep height, the tallest buildings in the world.
Dubai Turtle Rehabilitation Project
- The project aims to care for, protect and rehabilitate sick or injured turtles, and raise awareness of the dangers threatening sea turtles.
- The project is managed in cooperation with the UAE Wildlife Conservation Office and is the only one in the region. 562 turtles have been rescued and returned to the water since the start of the project in 2004, with satellite tracking equipment installed on some of these turtles to learn more about these endangered species.
- You can visit Turtle Lake at Jumeirah Al Naseem Hotel to see and feed these amazing creatures.
Glory Art Gallery
- Exclusive world-famous glory art exhibition in the field of fine arts, It is specially designed to be a professional environment, offers premium courtesy, and encourages fine art.
- It is a major source for companies, collectors, designers, art consultants, curators, architects, and museums of fine arts and a vital connection to these resources for artists.
Hotels near Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai
- A great review among the best hotels in Dubai, located within the water sports city, Wild Wadi Dubai. Through this hotel, you can get free unlimited entry to Wild Wadi Dubai.
- The hotel received great reviews for the services, view, location, staff, and cleanliness.
- A great evaluation among the best hotels in Dubai, You can get through this hotel free unlimited entry to the water sports city and Wild Wadi Dubai.
- It is a 5-minute walk from the water sports city
If you like our content and you want to read more, visit our site from here.